ARE YOU READY TO MAKE IT?
Are you ready to challenge your mind, discover how you can use it to help you move forward with confidence and step into your highest self?
Are you suffering from an addiction to your negative thoughts? Have you fallen into patterns of negative thinking which you notice has been triggered by difficult circumstances or everyday stress?
When bad things happen to us, we can feel incredibly helpless. Sometimes the way we fight back against this feeling is by making negative thinking a default way of life. It satisfies our deep need for a sense of control over our lives. It keeps us from being disappointed when disaster visits.
Do you want to break your addiction to negative thinking? Understand that your addiction is based on the illusion that you can avoid pain by experiencing negativity on your own terms?
Cognitive Life Coaching helps you reach your highest potential by figuring out exactly what you want and designing and taking strategic action to make it happen.
With my cognitive coaching and tools, you will discover the opportunities for happiness and joy again. Learn how to let go of negativity so that you can fully embrace these opportunities when they come.
Why do people decide to work with a coach?
Here are some of the reasons you might choose to work with a coach:
- You’re trying to figure out what you want and how to make it happen.
- You want to make big changes in your life, but are stuck and need help breaking through blocks like fear, confusion, and inertia.
- You are tired of being surrounded by negativity and your heavily manifest negative thoughts.
- You want to go beyond talking and start doing—taking action every week to actually create sustainable changes in your life.
- You need a professional supporter (and not the naysayers who work on putting you down constantly) to help guide you in making a major decision getting and sorting information and identifying and weighing your options.
- You want a partner—someone to help you feel less alone as you work through a challenge or transition, to support and champion you and share the journey.
- You want a positive supporter—someone to inspire you to do things beyond what you thought you could do and celebrate your progress.
- You want an “auditor” for your life—someone to help you keep track of all the different components of your life and goals; to help you break down overwhelming projects or tasks into small, manageable steps; AND to hold you accountable for accomplishing the steps.
- You need help balancing the realities of your day-to-day with the big picture of your life, so you don’t lose yourself in the jungle in the process.
As a client, you will get:
- Personalized strategy sessions, assessments, and tools to help you get crystal clear on what you want, why you’re stuck, and what action steps you need to take
- Week-to-week support breaking down your big goals into manageable pieces
- Weekly 50-minute phone coaching sessions
- Email access between sessions—for check-ins and exclusive support
- Accountability to keep you on track
- Processes to help you identify and break through the roadblocks that get in your way of success
Contact me to schedule an introductory coaching session.
See you on the other side!